Bachelor (2006) in Chemistry, Ho Chi Minh University of Science; Master (2010) in Organic Chemistry, Ho Chi Minh University of Science, PhD. (2015) in Environmental Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea. Teaching in Environmental Process Technology, Physical Chemistry, Physic, Sensor Fabrication. Research Interests: Water and wastewater treatment technology, Water and gas sensors, Environmental Monitoring, Energy production by renewable energies, esp photovoltaics, biofuel. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Field expertise:
Electrochemical water treatment (kinetic and system design for electrooxidation, electrocoagulation, electroflotation…): using BDD, PbO2, SnO2, RuO2, IrO2, TiO2, Al, Fe electrodes…
• Electrocatalyst for oxygen and chlorine evolution (chlor-alkali process): thin film deposition by thermal decomposition, sol-gel, electrodeposition, chemical bath deposition with the assistance of green chemistry (microwave, sonication).
• Advance oxidation process (O3/H2O2, Fenton, Electro-fenton…).
• Absorption for water and gas treatment: clay, active carbon, iron oxide, zeolite, MOF, polymer…
• Nanoparticle for environmental toxicity and photocatalyst (AgNP, TiO2, Cu…).
• Nanostructure material for environment and energy application (porous, nanorod, nanosheet…).
• Catalyst for biomass conversion to renewable energy (biofuel).
• Membrane technology: RO, MF, UF, FO…
• Redox flow battery and sensor.