She is a senior lecturer in Finance at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Vietnamese – German University. Her research interests span on impact evaluation, development economics, lab and field experiments, corporate finance, SMEs. She has published on Management Science, Economics Letters, Applied Economics,etc. Field expertise:
- Impact evaluation, development economics, development finance, lab and field experiments, corporate finance, SMEs.
- Field of expertise: impact evaluation
- At Vietnamese - German University: Mathematics for Economics (OMAT), Finance 2 (BFIN), Finance 3 (PFIN), Behavioral Finance
- At University of Groningen: Finance 1, Asset Pricing and Capital Budgeting.
- At Can Tho University: Derivatives, Development Finance, Applied Econometrics, Research Methodology, Accounting Principle Standards.