- Professor for Software Engineering, Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, since 2010
- Consultant, Accenture, 09-2007 - 11-2009
- Research Associate, University of Bonn, 06-2001 - 08-2007
- Software Developer, IBM, 10-2000 - 06-2001
- PhD in Computer Science, University of Bonn, 2006.
- Study of Computer Science University (Diplom), Koblenz Landau, 1994-2000 Lĩnh vực chuyên môn:
Software Architecture, Agile Software Development Methods (Scrum), Software Engineering, modern Database systems (NoSQL).
Introduction in Software Engineering 1 and 2 (Bachelor of Computer Science, 2nd and 3rd semester); Introduction in Databases (Bachelor of Computer Science, 3rd semester); Service-Oriented Architectures (Master of Computer Science, 1st year); Object-Oriented and component-based Architectures (Master of Computer Science, 2nd year); Effective Software Testing (Intensive Summer School in cooperation with FA. Capgemini, Bachelor of Computer Science, mainly 3rd year)