She is a senior lecturer in Finance at the Faculty of Economics and Management, Vietnamese – German University. Her research interests span on impact evaluation, development economics, lab and field experiments, corporate finance, SMEs. She has published on Management Science, Economics Letters, Applied Economics,etc. Lĩnh vực chuyên môn:
- Impact evaluation, development economics, development finance, lab and field experiments, corporate finance, SMEs.
- Field of expertise: impact evaluation
- At Vietnamese - German University: Mathematics for Economics (OMAT), Finance 2 (BFIN), Finance 3 (PFIN), Behavioral Finance
- At University of Groningen: Finance 1, Asset Pricing and Capital Budgeting.
- At Can Tho University: Derivatives, Development Finance, Applied Econometrics, Research Methodology, Accounting Principle Standards.